Consultant / Senior ConsultantTechnology -
Risk Management, Risk MeasuresLocation -
London, UKCompensation -
Competitive (including bonus)Job Description
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what's next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.Your role
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.Required
- Knowledge on Basel 3 Norms & various Risk Measures (Counter Party Credit Risk, Non-Counter Party Credit Risk, Issuer Risk etc.)
- Knowledge on other risks like Market Risk, Operational Risk
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences and who
- can collaborate with business stakeholders and IT Teams.
- Working in partnership with Product Owners, End users and Development teams, documenting use cases, functional specifications, source to target mappings that capture business data and reporting requirements.
- Ability to analyse the requirement and decompose at system level components and processes.
- Expertise on Content Collaboration tool "Confluence"
- Good understanding of Agile and water fall methodologies.
- Ability to write SQLs and understand PL / SQL code for system analysis.
- Understanding of the Cloud environment, Data -warehousing concepts, database knowledge is an added advantage.
- Team of managing business analysts experience.
- Expertise on Microsoft Graphic tools like Visio and Power Point Presentation
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills