MBNs client, a Machine Learning, clean tech, venture capital backed start-up are recruiting for Computer Vision Engineers following a successful seed round led by top European funds.
You would be joining a pioneering business who are transforming a billion-pound industry using Deep Learning to tackle real world problems.
There is a real chance to shape the direction of both research and the actual product that's used by customers as you will be one of the first few hires outside of the founders.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing state of the art Deep Learning methods in areas such as object detection, classification and semantic segmentation.
What we are looking for...
- Commercial experience of applying machine learning and deep learning methods.
- Ideally having experience with zero- and few-shot learning
- Solid theoretical understanding of machine learning and neural networks
- Ideally using detection architectures such as SSD, YOLO, RCNN
- Solid software development skills in Python the associated libraries and OpenCV.
- Experience with one or more Deep Learning Framework (Pytorch, Tensorflow)
If you would like to clean up a messy industry, using computer vision, more specifically object detection, apply or get in touch with David at MBN for more information