: Software Engineer - JavaLocation
: Paddington, LondonRemote working
: Some flexibility
Let's step back a second - how do we say our name? Well, it sounds like 'view'. It's also a lot shorter than saying 'Viewed Impressions for Out of Home'. We're making it easy to sell and buy digital out of home (OOH) inventory. Our premium marketplace is connecting buyers and sellers, across the globe, simply.
We are working to transform the industry and we believe it's important to connect OOH and digital advertising to deliver brand experiences and more meaningful outcomes for agencies and advertisers.
Join us as we build out the leading, global out of home (OOH) marketplace. Simply put, it's our mission to make it easy to buy and sell OOH inventory.Role OverVIOOH
We are tech-savvy and data-focused team. We are always looking to push our boundaries by new challenges.
Working as a part of Java development team, this role focuses on developing and maintaining core modules of VIOOH platform written in core Java using an in-house framework. What we'll expect from you
What we want from youEssential
- Working closely with Business Partners and Technical Business Analysts to understand business needs
- Come up with technical design and solution with adequate documentation
- Working closely with technical leads discussion solution and implementation strategy
- Writing quality code to meet business needs
- Working closely with SRE team ensuring compliance with VIOOH's policy
- Help maintain the platform by fixing bugs and issues coming from operational pipeline
- Code reviews of fellow developers
- Strong experience in Core JAVA and other frameworks like Springboot. Someone who is open and willing to learn and work in a bespoke framework
- Strong experience in MySQL
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, Kinesis)
- Soap and Rest services
- Worked in bespoke framework
- Continuous Integration
The successful candidate will have a real passion for technology and is not afraid of any challenges. Someone who is a team player and can push any limit to meet team commitments.
VIOOH is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.