STILL INTERVIEWING (remotely) & HIRING FOR THIS POSITION DURING COVID-19 - Apply nowContractor Full-Stack Engineer (remote)- Node.js / TypeScript / GraphQL / ReactWho are we?
We're Tractable - a $50M backed Series C startup (and 'Startup of the Year 2020') solving a real world problem with our mission to use AI technology to help people after an accident or natural disaster.
We're looking for a Contractor Fullstack Engineer
who thrives on ownership & autonomy. We believe strongly in collaboration between the product team and engineers, and we work in small lean teams comprised of Engineers, a Product Manager and Product Designer.The role:
Our annotation platform allows users to quickly and intuitively apply annotations to complex data sets. You will be working on a major version upgrade on the platform which powers by typescript / graphQL / React. The application is currently used by tens of experts and is bringing real business values to our customers. We have been using this internally since launching Sep last year. Now we are looking to add a secure authentication layer and expand its capabilities so that we can use this externally to drive more business value.You will be:
- Working closely with Product Manager, Engineers & Researchers in the team to define product use-cases and technical requirements
- Leveraging cloud offering to implement a secure authentication layer
- Extending platform capabilities to allow efficient annotation and flexible configuration
- Responsible for the whole software development cycle - scoping / implementation / testing / deployment / maintenance
Experience in AI is not required.Tech Stack:
What we're looking for...
Location: This is a remote roleSTILL INTERVIEWING (remotely) & HIRING FOR THIS POSITION DURING COVID-19 - Apply now
- Strong experience with Node.js, Typescript and GraphQL
- Comfortable working with HTML / CSS (and ideally React)
- Strong focus on the quality of what you build, from the first line of code to the impact on the end user
- A strong product mindset and comfortable with strong collaboration with product teams
- Ownership mentality - you are able to pick things up and own them end-to-end
- [Bonus experience] - Experience with python
- [Bonus experience] - Experience with AWS cognito