Office based in London or StirlingDescription Of Job Duties
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up;
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges; and
- Present during bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
- More than 4 years of experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO. Experience may include CRA or project management experience;
- Knowledge and experience of Clinical Trial Applications within Europe;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; and
- Team oriented approach and strong leadership skills.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.