We are delighted to be working alongside a leading real estate firm to recruit a Treasury Operations Manager, to be a key player in helping the treasury function develop.The Company
Our client owns and manages around 20-acres of prime real estate across Camden Market and the West End, it's their mission is to create a vibrant ecosystem where people can live, work, shop, and play: all connected by innovative technology in one seamless experience.The Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Treasury, you will have oversight and responsibility for all Treasury Operations within this fast paced, high growth environment.
- You will assist the Head of Treasury on Treasury Strategy such as the restructuring of all Cash Management and banking structures
- Lead the streamlining of existing processes which were put in place prior to 2019
- Work to implement Treasury best practise, as well as looking ahead to implement a new TMS
- Work with the transactional team to see how the existing payment process can be streamlined
How To Apply
- The ideal candidate you will have around 10 years' experience of working within Treasury Operations
- Will have either completed the AMCT or be studying towards it
- Will know what a good treasury functions looks like from your experience and this will be demonstrated in developing the Treasury Team and in your ability to manage upwards
- Essential that the candidate has experience in change management, creating and reporting on appropriate metric and Treasury Process documentation including mapping in Visio
- Comfortable working within a non-structured work environment, where the priorities may change on a day to day basis to suit the needs of the business.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Simon Adams via email@example.com