Naked Energy is an award-winning solar technology design and innovation company based in the UK. Our mission is redefining solar energy to meet global sustainability agendas.
We are creating a whole new category of solar technology. Our systems provide low-carbon energy to businesses and property owners around the world, dramatically lowering their operating costs whilst greatly impacting on their sustainability goals.
At the core of Naked Energy's offering is Virtu®, a unique solar technology with the potential to revolutionise distributed heating, cooling and power provision. Virtu® has been in development for 6 years, during which it has consistently exceeded expectations, winning recognition and design awards from The Sunday Times, Shell, BEIS and the European Institute of Innovation.
Naked Energy is seeking exceptional candidates to join the team, as we bring Virtu® to the global mass market. This role is for a marketing executive, an excellent communicator with a strong interest in sustainability.Role Summary
Job title: Marketing executive
Location: Crawley / remote working
Responsible to: Commercial Director
Key working relationships: Sales & management teams
Contract type: Full time, permanentWho are you?
Our Marketing Executive will:
- You connect fully with our goals and values and are committed to developing and continuing the philosophy that supports them. You are someone that wants to make a difference.
- You want to be at the beginning of something big, to shape a business through high growth.
- You are creative and energetic, with a technical flair - someone that is excited by spontaneous creativity and fascinated with design.
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong verbal and written presentation skills and are comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- You are collaborative and have great interpersonal skills, creating close, open and honest relationships.
- You have a willingness to contribute beyond the scope of your role to achieve the company's objectives.
- You readily adopt knowledge of technical products and processes to best represent a company's brand.
- You have a very pro-active mind set, with a passion for providing the best service to our customers and you champion our success.
- You have excellent attention to detail, extremely accurate and well organised, holding a high standard of personal accountability for the quality of your work.
- You can operate effectively whilst managing multiple priorities, adhering to critical deadlines and are happy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Work with the sales team on pitch material development and to communicate about company developments.
- Project manage the content delivery of high-quality communications projects, including digital.
- Oversee and update the company's social media channels and website.
- Provide creative input into all brand and communication content and activities.
- Support and guide the internal teams to ensure that all communications represent Naked Energy's brand.
- Assist with the development and implementation of an internal communications framework working closely with our Head of People.
- Manage measurement and reporting.
- A proven track record in copywriting and producing quality marketing materials, both online and offline.
- Ability to write content in a variety of styles and formats (e.g. pitch documents, social media copy, emails) for a range of stakeholders (clients, partner companies.)
- Previous experience of marketing project management and eMarketing, working in a content-driven environment.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Interest / experience in sustainability and renewables.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
How to apply:
- Graphic design ability.
- Experience of working within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Evidence of campaigns relating to a hardware business.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your CV,
- a brief cover letter including a short, written biography telling us something interesting about you,
- include a sample of your writing demonstrating your ability to shape copy.