As a Software Developer, you will bring your own ideas and creativity to contribute to the achievement of our vision.
The Back Office Members team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the operational tools that support the management of customer accounts, helping to achieve an excellent level of customer service. The team also owns the development of other key business aspects including external messaging, customer withdrawals, and encryption.
We encourage innovative solutions utilising the most appropriate technologies to help achieve our day to day and long term goals.
Our technology stack is primarily Microsoft, specifically the .NET Framework, WinForms, and SQL. You will also be involved with the early stages of our new architectural journey to work towards microservices, the introduction of Go, and continuing to evolve our Microsoft stack with .NET Core and Web UIs.Main Responsibilities:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Supporting and enhancing the existing code base.
- Maintaining clean coding practices.
- Identifying technical areas of improvement.
- Supporting product owners as required.
- Providing support to the Testing team during testing phases of projects.
- Contributing to solution proposals as required.
- Creating work effort estimates as required.
- Passionate about software development and your own work.
- .NET (C#/VB).
- MS SQL Server and T-SQL.
- WinForms applications.
- Web/Windows Services.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of working with high availability, multi-user n-tier, and distributed systems is desirable.