Pertemps Blackburn are recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturing company based in Lancashire. They are looking to add experienced Mechanical Draughtsperson's to join their busy and growing mechanical design department.
The role of the Mechanical Draughtsperson is as follows:
- Responsible for all aspects of design for machines, conceptual and detailed design.
- Experience in pipework and fabrication design.
- Co-ordinate with manufacturing departments to ensure drawings are maintained, continually improved and delivered error free
- Review and interpret customer specifications to be applied to production orders.
- Organise and attend regular multi-disciplinary design reviews.
- Provide support to Mechanical (build) department.
- Provide customer support, as required.
- Competent use of 2D Autocad (3D is an Advantage) Autodesk Inventor (or similar), Autodesk Vault for Inventor (or similar)
- Preference of 3 years industry experience Complete circuit diagrams
- Hydraulics and pneumatics systems familiarity
The company is offering a positive and progressive career opportunity, where you will be exposed to all aspects of engineering, gaining very broad engineering skills, where all manufacturing is carried out onsite.
40 Hours p/week - Days
Salary £30'000 - £36'000 p/year dependent on experience.