£30,000 - £35,000
Are you a mechanical technician known for your skills whilst working on small petrol and diesel engines looking join a company where you are recognised for your hard and welcomed into the family feel team? Enjoy working on varied machinery putting your skills to the test and improving from your current skillset with training on manufacturer equipment. Work for an organisation who are growing in a recession proof industry where you will learn from peers around you.
This company have had their grounds rooted in the industry for decades, constantly focusing on the quality of their service therefore are looking for someone with experience working on a range of small petrol and diesel engines to come in and hit the ground running. The company ensure stability and your presence will be recognised with overtime available.
* Mechanical fitter - maintenance and repairs of small petrol and diesel engines
* Engine strips and rebuilds
* Fault finding on a range of equipment in the workshop
* Experience with small plant / agricultural tools / similar mechanical
* Petrol and diesel engine experience (service and maintenance)
* Experience working on timing chains, combustion chambers and crankshafts
* Able to commute to Chigwell and Brentwood
Please apply now to Taz Walrond
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted