JOB- Quality Manager LOCATION - Kent TERM- PermanentSALARY- £30,000 - £43,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis in the Kent area with experience in the manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day running of the AS9100 Quality Management System as well as being hands on with solving any Quality Engineering issues. This could also be suitable for a Quality Engineer looking to take a step up.The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
The Quality Manager role will involve:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Manager or Senior Quality Engineer / with supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of various manufacturing techniques.
- Experience of overseeing a QMS.
- Working experience of quality methods such as 5S, LEAN and Continuous Improvement.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of AS9100 - beneficial
- Knowledge of plating / surface finishing - very advantageous.
- Managing the Quality Engineering team day to day.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Liaising with Supplier to ensure they are meeting quality standards
- Training and Supporting the current Quality Team.
- Some travelling will be required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.