This position will support digital device operation activities in multiple countries and will collaborate with Brambles BU (Business Unit) operations team to achieve standardized processes in all regions. Responsible for digital data analytics and executing operational processes related to asset management, digital device conditioning, digital device deployment, digital device collections. Ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing / production background and have basic understanding of the key fundamentals - SOP implementation and training, Inventory Management, Quality Control, procurement. Location
- Flexible (North West, UK)
- Digital Device Management and Control
- Data Analytics to understand digital devices operational and physical specifications.
- Full understanding of processes, systems and apps used for managing devices during its life cycle.
- Large Scale Digital Device Implementation.
- Contribute to the development and testing of SOPs, systems, and apps to provide solutions for large scale implementation. Solutions like but not limited to; inventory management, quality control, process efficiency, and others that will optimize physical device operational needs.
- Ensure BXB Digital operation processes and other activities are standardized and efficient to support large scale implementations.
- Work with BXBD Edge team and others to ensure product offerings are scalable.
- Operations Process Development and Control (SOP)
- Manage BXB Digital Operation SOPs.
- Develop and foster partnership with BU Operations to transfer technology by providing SOPs and training to support digital device implementations.
- Confirm compliance of SOPs by performing follow ups with BU operations and audits
- Zero Harm - Ensure all operations and activities follow Zero Harm framework.
- 2+ year's in operation role or operation support role that directly impacted production KPIs.
- 2+ year's in roles that required data analysis using tools like Excel or other software
- 2+ years in roles that required development and implementation of SOPs
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong data analytical skills
- Proven technical skills related to process and equipment deployment, testing, and problem solving.
- Computer: Microsoft office, must be able to demonstrate experience with Microsoft Excel.