Focused Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit CNC/Machine Operator on behalf of a well-established manufacturing company in Pontypool.Duties include:
- Working within a team of 3/4 in a manufacturing cell producing quality parts as per specification
- Operating CNC machinery to manufacture critical precision heavy duty components
- Adjusting set up/off sets of machines to ensure products manufactured meet the correct technical specifications to the job/product
- Ensuring that the tooling is continuing to run correctly
- Machine/tooling changeovers for the next job as is needed
- In process quality checks/gauging
- Previous work experience in a precision engineering/manufacturing environment within a similar role or using similar skills is essential
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical drawings
- Previous CNC operating background
Hours and Days of Work:
Mornings: Monday - Thursday 06:00-14:00, Friday 06:00-13:30
Afternoons: Monday - Thursday 14:00-22:00, Friday 13:00-21:00
Nights: Monday - Thursday 22:00-06:00, Friday 21:00-04:30
Shifts rotate weekly on the three cycles. Occasional overtime will be required in the needs of the business.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.