French Speaking, Group Procurement ManagerYour new company
You will have the opportunity to work for an incredibly progressive company that have taken their industry & market by storm. Dominating over the last 10 years within their market they have recently become FTSE 250 listed.Your new role
As a Group Procurement Manager you will be responsible for a diversity of categories among a main area of expenditure being within CAPEX. Enhancing the strategical side of the purchasing team with longevity in focus. Ensuring all of the Procurement categories have a clear focus and direction to drive forward into a 3 to 5 year business/category plan. Working with a team of buyers located around a variety of countries ensuring a robust Purchasing team and high level of communication across the group, Consolidating Vendors & adding value.What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this position you will require:
- French Speaking
- Operational Procurement experience with CAPEX & OPEX Spend.
- Excellent Contract Management skills
- Prior experience with creating, implementing and developing policies, procedures & framework
- Management of Procurement professionals across multiple time-zones
- Proven track record of success on developing long-term strategical relationships.
- Stakeholder management of C-Suite level professionals
What you'll get in return
- CIPS Level 4,5,6
- Degree in a relevant area of study
In return for your commitment to this company you will be given the opportunity to take on the responsibility for a Purchasing function within a extremely progressive brand. Flexible working opportunities and a salary between £65,000 & £75,000What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.