The Head of MI & Analytics leads the data analytics team and oversees the activities of the team and to set up this new function. In this role, the Head of MI & Analytics ensures that the business in its various teams understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization. The Head of MI & Analytics leads the business through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques.
The Head of MI & Analytics additionally leads the data analytics team in the development of a team culture, policies, and strategy. Job Description
More about the role:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Champion data as corporate asset
- Custodian of data-ecosystem
- Establish a data governance framework to maximise data benefit and minimise data risks
- Align all functions removing data silos
- Enhance client reporting and bid data
- Lead development data strategy EOH
- Manage MI analyst team EOH
- Liaise with UK Business intelligence team
- Ensure standardisation of reporting across ESS (data logic & front end)
- Ensure Sector has accurate, timely and user friendly MI and flexible reporting tools to support commercial decision making both in real time and for periodic reporting (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Define appropriate analytics models in addition to identifying and readying relevant data sources for analysis
- Apply analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view of driving and enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes
Who we are:
- 10+ years BI/Analytics experience
- Experience in delivering data centric organisational change
- Great communicator with demonstrable experience to influence senior management.
- Strong experience MS Power suite (Power BI, Power query, Power suite)
- Strong knowledge SQL, VAX , VBA
- Proficient use MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
- demonstrate a passion for research and data and be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions
- self-motivated, be proactive taking initiative
- natural ability to make strong, lasting, and meaningful connection with others
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.