Process and Performance Manager SALARY - c£70-90,000 LOCATION - East London
Sea Global are partnering with renowned financial services' business to recruit a Process & Performance Manager. This role will sit at the heart of the procurement team and will be responsible for guiding best practice and monitoring procurement performance. Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report the governance position and Procurement performance including issue and risk management. Support the department to deliver agreed strategic outcomes by monitoring and reporting on targets and procurement KPIs through ownership of technology such as research and MI/data tools.
- Responsibility to work with line managers to track progress and reporting of training requirements, identifying where gaps exist. Providing reporting to the relevant procurement managers in order for them to address gaps with their team.
- The role will play an important part in implementing, applying and enforcing process compliance to the organisation and the public procurement and other applicable regulations, by communicating the requirements, supporting the training of procurement teams and providing 1st level process assurance to CPO. Responsible for risk and compliance within the procurement team.
- Own the plan to address any internal audit and risk and compliance recommendations that relate to procurement and/or commercial risk exposure across the organisation using predictive analysis.
- Seen as the subject matter expert for the Process and Policy team and accountable for knowledge management strategy for procurement, develop and deliver KM processes and ownership of procurement documentation.
- Working proactively to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote the role of Procurement. Attend senior meetings where required to report on the current position of the procurement team.
- Ensuring that any issues relating to departmental processes or procedures are managed and any risks are mitigated. Responsible for problem solving and making recommendations on more efficient ways of working.
- Own business system strategy for procurement and support the building of any business cases for investment in technology to support a more efficient way of working.
- Support development of supplier and market insight data to help the procurement team make more insightful decisions. Create a central repository and database for insight reports and market data.
- Ensure that Procurement functional and process requirements are met within the Supplier On-boarding and P2P processes. Define the Vendor master date set that is required.
- Own the Knowledge Management (KM) strategy for Procurement, developing and delivering KM processes, systems and capabilities, ownership for the procurement documentation, identification of gaps, development of solutions to fill the gaps.
- Experience of developing and delivering fit for purpose governance and reporting processes including redevelopment and enhancements.
- Awareness of how the function can raise its own profile through a strategy of internal procurement marketing, and improved and effective communications.
- In depth knowledge of the use of procurement/purchasing systems.
- Significant experience working within public procurement regulated and Government Framework procurement processes.
- Demonstrate strong experienced in developing and implementing senior management reporting suitable for board level.
- Line management of direct reports, performing reviews of capabilities and managing performance and appraisal/ moderation meetings. Effective in carrying out coaching and development support and promoting good business culture.