At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to build beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!The challengePipeline Creation And New Logo ASV Are The Primary Measures Of Success Requiring
The EMEA Commercial Marketing Director has end-to-end accountability for all marketing activities in the region. This includes planning, budget management, execution, and business results.
- An understanding of regional and local market dynamics and differences
- Regional marketing plans that address the needs of the Commercial segment
- Deep alignment with the Commercial GTM team
The successful candidate will play a key leadership role across GMO, the DX Business Unit and Commercial GTM team participating in leadership meetings, planning, and governance processes. You will provide data and insights that support and drive effective business prioritization and decision-making that deliver long term success.What You'll Do
What's Need To Succeed
- You will be the spokesperson externally and internally for the business, with a deep understanding of go-to-market strategies, demand generation, competitive landscape and the local business opportunities.
- Build a positive relationship with the EMEA Commercial GTM team, ensuring they are on-board with the strategy and you have their support.
- Develop talent and build a strong team environment, whilst collaborating across the matrix organisation to deliver on set strategies.
- Lead and orchestrate marketing plans that deliver business results, and partner with other marketing teams for a more impactful and holistic plan.
- Ensure the Demand Generation machine is operating efficiently and tuned for high performance. Own campaign strategy to fill top of the funnel and nurture leads through sales accepted opportunities.
- Tell the EMEA Commercial story in business meetings with informative observations and feedback, and be accountable for the business performance.
The successful candidate will be extremely competent at working with both sales and marketing teams, feel comfortable in a matrixed team environment and able to orchestrate resources both within and outside the team to get things done.
- Deep understanding of demand generation including lead scoring, MQL/SQL handoffs and CRM systems
- Knowledge of customer and competitive marketing programs and ability to develop effective marketing programs and messages
- Understanding of the trends and issues facing marketers in the digital age
- Effectively execute and deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Viewed as a credible partner to sales, and presents convincingly to executives, partners, and customers
- Exceptional enterprise leadership skills in a dynamic and fast growing organization
- Be a passionate and inspiring mentor with a strong focus on people management and leadership to ensure the successful performance, engagement and retention of team members
- Be a results-oriented, accountable leader with strong EQ
- Be a customer led and entrepreneurial problem solver crafting plans for own area of responsibility (resources, activities, risk assessment)
- Seek continuous learning and give/seeks feedback to improve performance
- A track record of successful interaction and collaboration with both local and regional management and ability to navigate matrix management across all levels
- Demonstrated success in a demand generation role, ideally with a SaaS product
- Experience working in enterprise marketing, ideally in a marketing technology vendor
- Experience leading & managing marketing teams, recruiting, developing world class marketers
- Demonstrable experience of delivering pipeline and revenue
- Product marketing experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.