Societe Generale Equipment Finance UK is a part of the global line of business of Societe Generale Equipment Finance (SGEF) which is present in 42 countries. SGEF provides vendor and equipment finance to the full breadth of the business sector. SGEF is owned by Societe Generale, an international banking group headquartered in France. SGEF UK's office is based in Richmond-Upon-Thames. In the UK SGEF provides vendor and equipment finance in the Hi-tech, Transport, Construction, Industrial, Medical, Public Sector and Agriculture markets.
Responsible for the statistical segment of the Credit Risk department, to focus on analysis and an evaluation of the portfolio, the Risk automated decisioning system (BRE) and collections activity, looking at trends and development that will enhance the offering of Risk and support the Sales, Business Development and Collections functions.
Skills, Competencies & Personal Qualities:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in database interrogation and analysis tools, such as Hadoop, SQL and SAS
- Experience in VBA or with exceptionally advance Excel skills
- Ideally experienced in working in the leasing sector or similar financial services environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills in order to explain your work to people who don't understand the mechanics behind data analysis
- Effective listening skills in order to understand the requirements of the business
- Planning, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as an individual but also engage in teamwork with good team skills and a collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions. Attention to detail.
- Act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating customers fairly
- Ideally possessed of knowledge of the asset finance industry and the various product offerings and types of funding facilities available would be a nice to have