Fairstone Financial Management Limited
Independent Financial Adviser
- Fairstone is one of the largest Whole of Market, Chartered Wealth Management firms in the UK
- Head office in Newcastle, with over 650 advisers and staff across the UK and 48 regional hubs in many growth areas including Edinburgh, Leicester, London and Bristol
- Rated the UK's number 1 Wealth Management firm on Trust Pilot with a 98% client approval rating
A role has developed within the Fairstone Wendover office to service and grow an existing client book. The Wendover office is based in the heart of Wendover High Street. With a positive office environment focusing on the sharing of best practice, this is an opportunity for a self-motivated, well organised adviser to service an existing client base and develop new opportunities. New client opportunities offered through our multiple embedded lead generation channels. The Role
Profile of Client base
- Service an existing loyal client base across a broad range of financial planning in all financial sectors
- Create new business opportunities across a broad range of financial planning in all financial sectors
- Focus on service, growth and intergenerational planning
- Holistic financial planning - pension, tax planning and investment focus
- Professionals and mass affluent
- Location - Wendover, Aylesbury
- Competitive base salary dependent on qualifications and experience with attractive employee benefits
- Structured uncapped bonus based on serviced revenue and revenue generation
- Support for continued professional development
You will have the ability to build upon existing strong client relationships in an articulate and professional manner.
It is essential that you are client centric, possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment. You must be happy to work as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
You must be a minimum of level 4 diploma qualified, with the strong preference either at Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offer excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.