Apollo Home Healthcare specialises in the provision of highly complex care services delivered in our client's own homes.
The clients that we work with can have long-term, life-limiting conditions, which means they require a care team indefinitely, and we work hard to build close relationships with those clients and their families as we understand the importance that we play in their lives.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Nurse specialist to provide their expertise and support at our office based in Albrighton. As a Clinical Nurse specialist you will coordinate all of our care planning and risk assessments as well as ensuring our healthcare assistants are competent with clinical tasks.
We are looking for a nurse who has worked with Adults and ideally has exposure to working within a complex environment.
You will be travelling to our client's homes in the area but you will be based in our office in Albrighton
The main duties of the role include;
- Clinical care planning and conducting risk assessments.
- Reviewing and updating care plans when our client's needs change.
- Ensuring all Healthcare Assistant are competent in any clinical tasks and carrying out competency sign-offs.
- Working with the office staff to ensure a smooth running of the care package in regards to rota management.
- Training Healthcare Assistant in aspects of their clinical practice.
- Transcribing MAR charts
- Reviewing clinical paperwork, daily records and MAR charts
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working with children, or both adult and children who have life limiting, complex conditions.
- Relevant clinical skills in interventions such as enteral feeding, respiratory management including tracheostomy and ventilation.
- An up to date NMC registration
To apply for this position please feel free to call us on 01902 902112 or apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be happy to contact you.
Salary - 30,000 - 40,000 Full time equivalent
Job Types: Full-time