Planet Forward have recently been engaged by an established Pharmaceutical brand near Basingstoke to secure a Supplier Collaboration Manager on a 12 month contract.Position Overview:
The primary focus of the role is to introduce, institutionalize, monitor and measure, strong process, governance and change in their suppliers and vendors to provide the services that the business needs. This will be achieved by developing strategic relationships and by holding suppliers accountable for delivering on commitments.
This is a truly global role that focuses on developing the strategic relationships, and transitioning accountability for delivery to suppliers. As well as designing and implementing governance processes that provide key insights into supplier performance and providing the IT team with a single point of accountability for supplier performance and commitments. This role will also have Day-to-Day Operational responsibilities:
- Driving the On-Boarding of new Vendors on SAP Globally
- Educating Vendors on Invoicing and assisting with Invoicing challenges (if any)
- Own an SMO Action Tracker & Issues Log
- Coordinate / Facilitate Meetings to drive resolution on Supplier Management issues
- Provide Leadership and direction for the implementation and execution excellence of the vendors and suppliers of business IT services.
- Act as a point of contact with procurement and the supplier management organisation. Engage in activity through procurement as per company processes to onboard and manage all our suppliers/vendors.
- Work with Procurement and supplier management to build an Agile vendor management model of the future to enable flexible and fast-paced procurement, WO, PO and change order implementations by driving correct structure of the agreements.
- Ensuring adherence to common global business processes
- Act as the interface across the Global IT organisation to ensure the enterprise is ready for and can leverage IT services with optimal value.
- Escalation and arbitration management of issues raised by either the organisation or suppliers
- Management of financial compliance and approval of invoices
- Definition and management of key supplier performance indicators
- Structural definition and hosting of supplier performance reviews
- Help define and build SMO Processes
- Clarification of contractual obligations as they relate to the business or suppliers
- Encouraging suppliers to drive innovation and continuous improvement in collaborations.
- Help with Audit activities to coordinate and manage across the IT teams with our internal or external audit partners, as well as audit activity with our vendors and suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of experience in IT, particularly of program, supplier and vendor management.
- 3+ years with experience in running a Managed Service
- Proven track record in project delivery
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with IT vendors in a high-productive environment.
- Proven ability to lead the business to a common business process design.
- Exposure to Cloud, PaaS, SaaS Vendors and concepts.
- Proven experience managing system integration partners or ESPs to successful delivery
- Ability to act as change agent and to take ownership of issues or opportunities until a proper solution is implemented.
- Experience of global business and IT programmes.
- Experience in working with Audits in an IT environment
- Participation on initiatives requiring active involvement on a business facing environment.
- Effective analytical, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Solid background in Information Technology with demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology areas (Strong learning agility).
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, teamwork and people development.
- Ability to manage and influence a diverse set of stakeholders in a virtual, multi-lingual organisation.
- Ability to communicate proactively and effectively with IT and business stakeholders.
- Experience in applying compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the "system" and push boundaries.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven issue and risk management skills
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow & SAP (P2P, eBuy)
- Experience in IT Change Control processes/procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build networks with diverse groups of individuals and to work effectively within geographically dispersed team and partners.
- Experience in rapid deployment environments and knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Focus on shared learning and best practices, team player.
- Capacity to dive into implementation details in problem-solving mode when appropriate.
- Broad technical skills.
- Good knowledge of IT environment to be able to match business needs with available IT solutions.
- Strong self-management and ability to work with ambiguity.
- Experience of develop prototypes or models to demonstrate feasibility.
- Experience of rapid development methodologies. (ie Scrum or Kanban)
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Ryan Deeble for a confidential conversation on 0121 663 1491.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website.