Experienced Commercial Property Solicitor sought for a growing firm in Leicester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our client's busy practice in Leicestershire. The successful candidate will handle a broad caseload of commercial property matters. This role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis. Responsibilities
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Assisting investors and developers
- Leasehold and freehold
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Building and maintaining key client relationships
- A solicitor with a minimum of 2 years' PQE
- Technical proficiency in commercial property is essential
- Possesses outstanding communication and client care skills
- Able to independently manage a caseload
- Highly organised, able to meet tight deadlines
- Strives for high standards in their work
An award-winning practice with offices in Leicester and London, our client is a growing and dynamic firm who are seeking a driven technically skilled Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team. They have highly experienced solicitors and staff, each of whom are specialists in their respective fields. A full-service practice with their clients' best interests at the heart of all they do they are dedicated to providing first class legal advice.Solicitor - Commercial PropertyWhat we require from you when applying for this role:
Current ntoice period
How far you are most comfortable to travel from home.
For further details of this Commercial Property Solicitor vacancy, please contact Victoria on 01954 208 073 quoting reference VK31634.