The Dynamics 365 Senior Functional Consultant's main responsibility is to assist our clients in performing Business Process Management activities. The Functional Consultant's primary focus is to support the Regional Director in determining best practices and efficient processes in which to conduct day-to-day operations. The Senior Functional Consultant expands the capacity of the Regional team on a given project. Working closely with clients, you'll analyse exactly what they need through a series of client meetings, facilitated workshops and stakeholder interviews. Responsibilities
- Responsible for determining the functional solutions for the areas related to Finance and Business Operations to ensure the solution is of the highest standard possible within the scope, timeline and budget for the project
- Leads discussions with the business process owners and subject matter experts providing leadership in business process management activities
- Partners with the Functional Solutions Architect to ensure the solutions for the finance, accounting and related business operations are sound and work well with the solutions being implemented throughout the project as a whole
- Utilizes the Flintfox Project Methodologies and Accelerators to ensure the project is done in a repeatable manner and of the expected quality
- Work with business leadership, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure business solutions
- Educate end users on Flintfox applications and ERP functionality
- Understand the requirements of customers within the project and strives to deliver these consistently
- Work with customers to achieve a successful result
- Gather requirements and produce quality functional design documentation
- Train software users
- Act as a conduit between Customers and Technical teams
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide solution architecture support and technical guidance
- Maintain a high-level overview of technical competence and domain knowledge of Flintfox Trade Revenue Management and Pricing applications and Dynamics ERP products
- Work closely with the engagement team to ensure we meet and exceed customer requirements and expectations
- A good understanding as to how businesses function and standard operating processes
- A clear understanding of Business Process Management methodologies
- A solid picture as to the Software Development Lifecycle
- A solid grasp of the functional knowledge within the Microsoft Dynamics application for the functional areas the resource is interested in pursuing
- 8+ years of previous experience in software implementation, in the capacity of a Functional Consultant
- At least 12 years general business experience
- At least 3+ years of implementation of Dynamics AX 2012 and/or D365
- Strong background in Supply Chain to guide and recommend applying processes related to those areas in Dynamics
- Project management skills and experience
- Proven ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with minimal day to day supervision, dealing with senior customer personnel, other systems integrators and the Flintfox team.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of Stakeholder (Managers to CXO)
- Ability to prepare and plan work daily
- Ability to present technical workshops
- Ability to quickly take on new information
- Ability to work within a dedicated and highly focused team
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in accounting) and 2+ year's business process management experience or 3+ year's business process management experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional Dynamics Certifications is a bonus
- Work Location: Home Office - we will consider applications from different locations within Europe
- Ability and flexibility to travel (Travel requirement - minimum 50%)
- Proof of ability to travel freely to different countries is required
Flintfox is an award-winning provider of expert ERP solutions and services globally. We love developing technology, but it is the impact it has on our customers that really excites us.
We provide intelligent solutions that optimize trade revenue, pricing and promotions across a wide range of verticals. Our culture of collaboration and partnership enables us to continue to delight our customers with our software.
Headquartered in Auckland we have offices across Europe, North America and Latin America and over 100 staff (our Flintfoxers) globally.
We are a strong adopter of Microsoft technologies and a Microsoft Gold Partner, being one of only a handful of Global ISVs for Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
For more information about what it's like to work at Flintfox check out our website www.flintfox.com/careers and our Instagram account: @flintfox.staff
Flintfox is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Offers may be subject to satisfactory security clearance.
Please note you must be legally entitled to work and travel across Europe to be considered for the role.
**Recruitment Agencies - thank you for thinking of us; however, we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible**