Java Technical Lead
Right now, we're looking for a Java Technical Lead to be based in London, Manchester or Sheffield.
As a Java Technical Lead, you shall be responsible for the technical delivery by a team of Developers with varying technical experiences. Digital Solutions can range in requirements such as the development of highly distributed solutions, complex content management systems, back-end systems powering mobile applications, omni-channel e-commerce platforms and more.
You will work with teams and stakeholders to develop impactful products, from strategy through launch. Identify customer problems, conduct market research, generate product requirements, guide product engineering efforts, define go to the market and engage with executives, customers and internal teams of designers, researchers, engineers and project managers.
• Believe and love what you do.
• Make "No's" become "What ifs".
• Have imagination and you love innovating.
• Being flexible & goal-oriented.
• Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
• Intermediate English skills onwards depending on seniority.
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience working with the last versions of Java as the main programming language and familiarity using functionalities like Lambdas and Java Streams.
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, MyBatis)
• Experience in developing applications using at least one popular framework (Spring, Hibernate, Play, JSF,...)
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery development processes using tools like jenkins or bamboo.
• Familiarity with cloud technologies and platforms.