Signable is in need of a Site Reliability Engineer to help build tools, systems and processes focused on improving the reliability of Signables systems. This role is the first of a new SRE team so you will be working very closely with the CEO and Head of Product to help define the team as a whole. You will be part of the Product team which consists of software engineers working on the primary application and systems. Our infrastructure is hosted within AWS and described in Terraform so knowledge and experience of these are essential. You will also need knowledge in other programming languages to help build tools and systems. The role is permanent and full time and based in Bristol.Company overview
Signable is a product of the company Domo based in Bristol. We are passionate and hard-working towards our goal of becoming the best electronic signature service available in the UK. You will be joining a fast-paced company who take risks but ensure everything we produce is amazing. Signable is growing fast and you have the opportunity to grow with the company both personally and professionally.What we value
Clear communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy and patience are just a few of our cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. Collaboration is a trait we look for, with the ability to work with others as well as independently, if needed. Above all, be human, both to our customers and each other.Essential skills
What will you get in return?
- Strong experience and knowledge of AWS and optimising AWS at scale
- Strong experience and knowledge of Terraform
- Experience and knowledge in either Python, Go or NodeJS
- Experience and knowledge with Docker
- A mentality of always wanting to improve and grow
- Experience in a SRE related professional role
- Experience with working in sprints, as part of an agile workflow, within a team
- Unlimited holiday time
- Budget available for personal training and improvement including conferences, training, hackathons and resources
- Flexibility around remote working. If you want to work at home or somewhere else, then go ahead!
- Technology, any technology you need, to do your best work. You just need to ask!
- Up to £45,000, depending on experience