An independent performance agency are looking for an Analytics & Insights Executive to join their growing team! They are looking for someone who can be their capable pair of hands with web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology, audits and quality assurance. You will also manage client relationships in relation to these technical aspects across a wide range of digital projects, including CRO campaigns.
- Ensuring the data they use to make marketing and investment decisions is accurate.
- Educate colleagues from all areas of expertise with the knowledge and tools to tell insightful and impactful data stories.
- Working on a range of digital growth challenges for clients in various sectors including digital design, web development, digital marketing/activation campaigns and conversion rate optimisation.
- Initially focused on implementation/delivery with the opportunity to build your own team in the near future.
- Have great business and marketing sense and the ability to present complex technical solutions simply and passionately to clients and colleagues.
- Have prior experience as a tracking/insights specialist on a range of digital projects (ideally from a full-service digital agency or a specialist analytics shop).
- Have substantial experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager - including audit, set up and configuration work for complex use cases.
- Have prior experience using Google Search Console, Google Data Studio and platforms that enable CRO.
- Experience with other insight tools is desirable including session recording and heatmapping tools such as FullStory and Hotjar.