Who you'll be working with:
Capgemini's financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing. The focus of the role:
We are looking to recruit an Android Developer
to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career What you will bring
What you'll do
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back end services.
- Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces such as touch.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration Jenkins
- Strong hands on OOP concepts and Design patterns.
- Experience of working with tools like Jira SVN Github
The range of activities that our Android Developer
get involved with is extensive and includes:
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design build and maintain high performance reusable and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance quality and responsiveness of the application Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality organization and automatization
- Follow security guidelines with application development
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles.
- Working in a team of talented Android engineers developing amazing native apps