Liberty Private Care is a premium Domiciliary Care Service with an office based in Christchurch, Dorset, but currently providing care between Poole, Lymington and Ringwood area.
We would like to recruit a full time Registered Nurse to be our Care Manager with a current NMC registration & with experience of working within Domiciliary Care at management level.
You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, proven business acumen and a "can do" mentality.
We only recruit the best qualified carers and ensure our clients receive the best high-end care available along with our flagship concierge service where going the extra 10 miles for our clients is an expectation by us.
Strong leadership and organisational skills are a must as you will be overseeing the care provided to our discerning clients.
Liberty Private Care goes much further than the usual care provider by bridging the gap between social care and healthcare, so you will need to have the uptodate clinical knowledge and skills for instructing our Carers in providing any health related tasks.
In return, you will receive an excellent salary (dependent on qualifications & experience), a free parking permit for Christchurch car parks, access to a contributory pension, 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, an employee benefits package and ongoing support from the Owners who have over 60 years experience in health & social care between them.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a premium service unlike anything else in the area, incorporating innovative ideas to exceed our client's needs and expectations in providing a bespoke personalised care service.
See more information about us at www.libertyprivatecare.co.uk
Initial interviews will be conducted by telephone, with shortlisted candidates being invited for interview. For a Job Description or to arrange an informal chat please contact us by email.
You will need to:
- Have the ability to build good working relationships
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Have drive and motivation
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure whilst working independently with minimal supervision
- Work as part of a team
- Be a driver with your own car
- Be commercially aware
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Manage capacity planning, recruitment and retention.
- Liaise with other professional agencies as required to ensure the best possible experience for our clients.
- Meet company targets in relation to Quality Assurance which includes supervision, spot checks, appraisals, training, recruitment requirements and compliance in all documentation
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all CQC regulations
- Ensure all client care plans are regularly reviewed, updated & complied with by staff.
- Provide hands on care if no other staff are available
- Maintain your NMC registration
- Attend meetings as required
- Coordinate our flagship concierge service to clients
- Participate in a rota to support our carers and clients out of office hours (additional payments made)
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Bonus scheme
- Education reimbursement
Salary: £39,000.00 to £49,000.00 /year