Price Bailey is a Top 30 Accountancy firm with a proactive and forward thinking approach to technology and as such, we are currently recruiting an IT Trainer into a newly created role based in Sawston. As such, this is a pivotal role which would see you partnering with the business to continually upskill and train employees at all levels on the ever developing systems we have in place
With 10 offices across the UK as well as a growing international presence, it really is a fantastic time to join the team. Here at Price Bailey, our people and culture are at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves in the value we add not only to our clients but also the local community too.
The successful applicant will be innovative, creative and understand the dynamics and challenges of large and geographically sparse organizations. The candidate must be skilled at developing courseware, have strong presentation skills and proficiency in adult learning, creating high-level training courses that incorporate experiential learning activities to meet the needs for a varied audience
This role could suit applicants looking for either part time (3 days p/w) or full time
Typical responsibilities include:
- Provide new starter IT induction training for chargeable and non-chargeable staff across our offices.
- Conduct In Depth training in our bespoke and industry standard technologies such as iManage, Practice Engine, Polycom/UC-One telephony
- Provide training in Microsoft Applications including; MS Teams, Intermediate Word, Basic PPT, Basic Outlook, Intermediate/Master Excel
- Continually develop training content in response to new and existing technologies, responding to customer requirements, and system upgrades.
- Be a point of contact for IT system based queries for the business
- Build and continually develop the internal knowledge base for IT systems.
- Support the wider IT team in system and upgrade projects, and communications from the IT team
The ideal candidate will have a recognised qualification or significant experience in adult learning/training delivery with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft applications. Experience working with a practice/case management system within the professional services sector would also be greatly advantageous.
Our benefits include:
- Smart Working (see https://www.pricebailey.co.uk/careers-2/working-price-bailey/ for further details)
- 25 days Holiday (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Retail Discounts as part of UK 200 Group
So if this sounds like the job for you then we'd love to hear from you, for more information please contact Lewis Bailey, Recruitment Manager