We are strengthening Maersk's software development organisation, focusing on driving predictability, reducing cost of ownership and increasing agility in our technology. We are looking for a QA DevOps Engineer with strong leadership, QA automation development skills and experience to help shape QA DevOps practices within Maersk Technology.
Can you help to improve global supply chain logistics? Are you excited to work on a platform that handles millions of bookings and tracking shipments around the globe? In this role, you will have long-term ownership of one or more applications, covering build, test, transition and operation for Maersk's customer-facing systems. We pride ourselves on our brands and identity that builds on our heritage. This role is an opportunity to be part of Maersk's digital evolution.
As an engineer you strive for the highest quality so the team can have confidence in committing changes late in the release.Building a QA strategy with the necessary best practices is essential for organizations that are embracing the DevOps movement. Putting down the quality metrics in DevOps, which helps teams to identify bugs early in the development cycle. Defining the metrics to integrate them within the organizational culture at various levels. In this way, quality is ensured at every level and development teams also get enabled. You will work alongside other technologists, mentoring them and learning from them and from the wider Maersk technology teams around the world.
The role will involve:
Incorporating your industry knowledge and experience in QA automation development and tools within Maersk Technology. You will be a champion of industry best-practice within the organisation, advocating for technologies that can improve the way we work
You will part of passionate agile teams focused on building the maturity to existing and new QA automation libraries and frameworks covering functional, integration, usability, accessibility, performance and security test automation.
Releasing new and functional builds at any point through the application's life cycle.
You will contribute to agile teams in the elaboration and definition of user stories as part of feature development
Travelling as needed to other Maersk locations to meet and work with team members and stakeholders based abroad
You may be asked to perform out-of-hours support tasks Who we are looking for
Detailed knowledge of engineering techniques such as:
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
- Version Control Systems (Subversion / GIT & GITFLOW)
- Code validation and quality analysis (e.g. sonarqube)
Understand security policies and how they are applied
Has hands-on experience with Azure devOps, geo-distributed architecture and other cloud technologies.
Experience of testing omni-channel content management platforms (WYSIWYG & headless), personalised content and atomic components.
Understands technologies and techniques used in the support of applications, including (but not limited to) logging, monitoring and alerting
Deep knowledge of test automation development languages, tools and methodologies. e.g. Selenium Web/IDE, Grid, Jmeter.
Able to write functional and non-functional testing code through responsive or adaptive techniques
What we offer:
CONTACT ME TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE!
- We believe that compensation should be above the market average for above-average performance, and accordingly promote a transparent, logical and consistent compensation strategy that clearly links performance and reward.
- General working hours are 37 hours a week excluding lunch. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when at all possible taking both the employee's and the company's interests into consideration.
- All full-time employees are entitled to participate in a competitive pension scheme and are covered 24 hours a day by accident insurance.
- With market leading prental, maternity, paternity as part of our benefits, we can truly offer you a holistic package!