Mackinnon Bruce are working on behalf of an established, nationwide Healthcare provider to find a dedicated forward-thinking Nursing Home Manager to take responsibility for a well-respected, medium sized care home near Runcorn
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Home Manager to grow within a supportive organisation and work with autonomy to improve the quality of life for each resident within the service
About the role;
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of the home
- Recruit and on-board staff members to deliver the highest quality of person-centred care
- Inspire both new and existing staff to continue their own career development and encourage personal growth
- Using your personal passion for care to promote the values and ethics in line with the company's mission statement.
- Use your extensive knowledge of CQC regulations to continuously drive the home forward
- Work closely with external professional and local authorise as well as building strong bonds with the local community
The perfect manager will:
- Have extensive experience as a manager in nursing homes within the past year (Essential)
- A history of managing "Good" CQC rated homes OR improving CQC reports within a care home environment
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Be a registered nurse with active NMC Pin (Desired not essential). There is a clinical deputy in place
- A passion for care and a proven history excellent staff management
What is in it for you?
- An excellent salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Up to a £2,000 welcome bonus & up to £9,000 management bonus
- Continued professional and personal development
- The opportunity to grow within the company
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.