Chief Data ScientistLondon£120,000 DOE
As a Chief Data Scientist,
you will be tasked with leading the organisation from an AI perspective and working closely with the CTO you will define a roadmap that ensures this organisation remain at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
You will still be able to get your hands dirty meaning you will still manipulate data, develop Machine Learning algorithms and solutions, and push these models into production environments. On top of this, you will lead engagements with commercial clients and prototype new bleeding-edge applications of NLP across the likes of graph theory & entity extraction. As a Chief Data Scientist
, you will also play a pivotal role in the development, mentoring, and coaching of the wider R&D team, along with attracting, developing, and retaining world-class talent.Requirements
- PhD in Computer Science, Natural Language Processing, Linguistics or similar.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within predictive and descriptive analytics.
- 4+ years of experience with developing cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions, including entity extraction.
- 4+ years of experience developing AI-driven solutions at enterprise scale
- Experience with shipping Machine Learning algorithms using structured, unstructured, or relational techniques.
- Extensive experience with graph theory and entity relationships
- Experience as a leader, developing and mentoring staff at all levels and building an internal structure capable of delivering innovative analytics services.
- Experience with building and implementing successful market strategy and the confidence to lead said proposal to creation.
- Strong knowledge & experience of Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow & Keras.
- Extensive experience with Natural Language Processing toolkits such as spaCy, AllenNLP, PyTorch-NLP etc.
- Wider experience within Machine Learning techniques, methods, and technologies.
- Experience with managing university relations and driving new university engagements.
For more information contact John at Logikk on email@example.com