Online Digital Skills Trainer- Freelance
I am currently recruiting for one of my long serving Training Providers and as a result of a change in their traditional delivery methods, we are now looking for experienced online Trainer.
The position of the Online Digital Skills Skills Trainer is Freelance and you will be paid per learner completion.
Average earnings should be between £25000-£36000 per year, based on the payment structure. Full time caseloads are available.
The Tutor will be delivering 2 week programmes up to level 2 to learners in Digital Skills
The Freelance Tutor will be delivering the sessions using Video Platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Virtual Learning Systems
Key Responsibilities of the Distance Learning Trainer- Digital/ICT Skills
- Deliver inspiring training and coaching sessions to groups and individual learners in a range of subject areas
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification. Contact will be all online and will include delivery sessions through Microsoft Teams and Virtual Learning platforms.
- Enrol, observe, mark and assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the qualification.
- Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
Skills and Experience Required for the Distance Learning Trainer- Digital/ICT Skills
- Recognised Teaching Qualification e.g Award in Education and Training, PTLLS, Cert Ed
- It would be desirable if the successful candidate holds a recognised Assessors Award such as A1, CAVA, TAQA
- Functional Skills at level 2 in Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous experience of delivering Distance Learning Programmes through online platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom and Virtual Learning platforms
- Knowledge and experience of using E- Portfolio's
- Vocational competence or experience delivering Digital or IT programmes to level
- Proven track record in achieving Targets and Quality Standards
- It would be desirable, but not essential if the successful candidates have experience working with supporting learners from marginal, vulnerable or long term unemployed backgrounds
- This position is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references
Skills and Experience Required for the Distance Learning Trainer
For further information please contact Simon Atkins at Pertemps Newcastle on
0191 255 7900.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: Distance Learning, Online Training, PTLLS, Employability Trainer, Employability Tutor, Trainer, Tutor, Digital, IT, NEETS, IT Trainer