Receipt Bank is a rapidly scaling FinTech business on a mission to disrupt the world of accounting and bookkeeping. Our products allow hundreds of thousands of SMEs and their accounting partners unlock the value of accounting data and automate bookkeeping processes through our award winning AI. Founded in 2010, our growth over the last 3 years has been +100%, we've opened offices globally, raised over $130m in Private Equity investment and won a number of awards along the way!
We are now looking for a Product BI Analyst to help deliver the tactical, operational and strategic initiatives required to support our increasing M&A and Partnerships activities. The Product Operations Analyst will put in place and continuously develop the processes that allow Product Managers to use data to drive their decision making. They will collaborate closely with the Product Managers to produce reliable and accurate models & dashboards that will enable better tracking of KPIs relating to product releases. This usage data will then allow them to closely track the performance of releases against forecasts, in real time.
This role will require the Product BI Analyst to work extremely closely with our BI teams and to understand the Receipt Bank data infrastructure (Snowflake, AWS) and data reporting and usage softwares (Looker, Mixpanell, Jira). They will also work closely with Customer Success to understand and embed into our analysis user feedback (Zendesk, SalesForce). It is therefore important that the Product BI Analyst has strong systems skills, is comfortable working with large and complex data sets, and is an effective communicator who is able to manage multiple stakeholders across different functions.Key skills & experience:
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage your own workload and a drive to go the extra mile
- Solution driven with a clear thought process
- Confident communicator with leadership capabilities, negotiation skills and the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels and across global locations;
- A positive, can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Financially numerate and commercially aware
- Continuously look for opportunities to optimise systems and processes
- Excellent/structured verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in analysing saas usage data
- Strong experience and familiarity of creating dashboard and forecasting models
This role is critical to Receipt Bank delivering its product strategy and roadmap. The Product Ops function will bring together our product development process and our customer experience intel, consistently refining both, to ensure that our users get value from our product and all our internal teams are educated and enabled to do their jobs to maximum efficiency and cadence.