Who we are
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast-growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.What we need
We are looking for Technical SME - Cyber Security ProgrammesJob Purpose and primary objectives:
The Cybersecurity Technical resource is responsible for management and delivery on large, strategic and complex cybersecurity projects. The role manages the execution of project/product cybersecurity elements across cross-portfolio programs and services. Executions include working with multiple security, IT and other leadership / stakeholders and a variety of security, IT and engineering technical resources to identify, plan and deliver cybersecurity initiatives. Deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- To support the delivery of cyber projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale.To deliver technical solutions across the Cyber security platform.
- To manage and work independently or as part of a team in delivering complex projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for cybersecurity technical project delivery across MUFG's banking arm and securities business under a dual-hat arrangement. Under this arrangement, you will act and make decisions on behalf of both the bank and the securities business, subject to the same remit and level of authority, and irrespective of the entity which employs you. Key responsibilities include but, but not limited to:
· Interpret cybersecurity relevant regulatory and other requirements or best practices and translate these to business aligned cybersecurity programme requirements.
· Manage the delivery of cybersecurity projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale across Bank and Securities.
· Support of the delivery of the cyber portion of allocated Cross Portfolio projects including implementation of cyber projects
The technical resource will be responsible for support and execution of the following deliverables as required: business requirements, technical design and architecture, engagement with other infrastructure teams.Key Skills/Knowledge:Functional / Technical Competencies:Essential
· Knowledge of IT security principles and controls
· Proven understanding of current best practise approach to security assurance and the application of security frameworks
· Operational knowledge of Windows; Linux; operating systems is required, including experience with Windows Active Directory and Unix/Linux system administration
· Experience in project and development methodologies covering; architecture, design, project implementation and risk assessment.
· Wide-ranging security knowledge of technologies and architectures across several of the following environments: Web, Email, Desktop, Server, Anti-Virus /Malware
· Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
· Planning and prioritising multiple project work streams in response to rapidly developing and changing portfolios.
· Turning business problems into optimal technical security designs, aligning user needs with systems requirements and organisational goals.
· Broad experience in computer and network systems, including IT security
· Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions and recommendations with limited data
· Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problemsExperience required:Work Experience:Essential:
· Experience in working on multiple projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty
· Experience in technology projects such as implementation of Cyber infrastructure replacement etc.
· Demonstrable proficiency in a wide range of information IT security technologies and embedded security; at the minimum knowledge must cover key cybersecurity domains such as Identity and Access Management, Incident Management Possessing high level of analytical ability where problems are typically unusual and difficult
· Ability to maintain a working knowledge of cybersecurity principles and elements
· Understand global program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership
· Demonstrable experience of senior stakeholder management and relevant management reporting.
· Ability to coach team members through knowledge transfer and constructive feedback
· Education / Qualifications:
Degree educated and / or equivalent experience.Person Specification:
· You are a leader and an expert in delivery of cyberframeworks and associated key solutions
· A demonstrable passion for cybersecurity
· Excellent communication/leadership/interpersonal skills; results driven and with strong sense of accountability
· You are experienced in engaging and persuading teams to accept and participate in best-in-class security architecture and operations
· Data driven, ability to analyze data needed to effectively measure progress against the execution of objectives
· You successfully convey technical information in an understandable way that generates results
· A troubleshooter who proactively removes roadblocks and pursues solutions to problems that stand in the way
· You value and develop trusted relationships at every operational level
· The ability to operate with urgency and prioritize work accordingly
· Strong decision-making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
· A structured and logical approach to work; Strong problem-solving skills
· A creative and innovative approach to work
· Excellent presentation skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
· A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurized environmentWhat you getTCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally. We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network. Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and supportRole: Technical SME- Cyber Security Programmes Job Type: PermanentLocation: London, UKDisclaimer: Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.