United Green is currently recruiting for a Lawyer to join the team in London
United Green is a strategic investment group with a diverse portfolio of investments in Renewable Energy, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Venture Capital, and Agriculture.
The role will be based in London and report directly into the General Counsel, we are looking for a reliable diligent, and driven individual with a desire to take ownership of deals beyond the traditional legal responsibilities.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- We seek an English law qualified lawyer (2-4 PQE) with renewables experience gained in an international law firm
- We require demonstrated deal experience in large scale EPC; any of the following sectors Project Finance, Corporate, Tax, Property, Investment Arbitration or Litigation experience would be beneficial.
- Strong legal drafting and negotiating skills.
- Sufficient experience and confidence to run projects on their own as well as being a reliable team player.
- The successful candidate will focus on supporting the Group's renewable energy projects, in particular, supporting the development of the projects up to the ready-to-build stage, drafting and negotiating EPC contracts, supporting procurement, managing sub-contracts, enforcement of liquidated damages/manufacturer warranties, drafting and negotiating the O&M, supporting the project through the O&M stage as well as being involved in the financing of the projects (working on the grant of securities, the satisfaction of conditions precedent, etc.), acquisitions/exit, tax structuring, corporate compliance, and filings, etc.
- Other work will include projects in the Manufacturing, Property and Digital Finance sectors
United Green offers the opportunity to join a leading entrepreneurial investment group as part of a small focused team with significant opportunities for growth and development. The role will suit an ambitious multi-tasker with outstanding communication skills who can manage workload and expectations from both internal and external stakeholders.
Please submit your Word Format CV with a deal sheet attached.
We do not offer remote working or sponsorship.