We require a registered nurse.
The John Munroe Hospital Group has 71 beds, split over 6 units and is situated in the Staffordshire Moorlands. The Group provides care for patients with enduring mental illnesses and challenging behaviours, who may also be detained under the 1983 Mental Health Act or be subject to court orders.Registered Nurse rates of Pay / Hours of Work:
- £15.97 - per hour to £20.01 per hour (which includes enhancements) - dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Hours of Work - to be agreed with applicant - (full time hours are 14 shifts every 28 days).
Registered Nurse - Responsibilities and Job Description:
- Earn £1000 joining bonus if you apply to us direct - i.e. not via an agency (terms and conditions apply)
- Overtime Paid at time and a half.
- Night enhancement of £2.50 per hour
- Weekend enhancement of £2.00 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Claim 0.20 pence per mile to and from work.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by the organisation.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the organisation
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Professional and compassionate
- Work within the NMC code of Practice
- Computer literate
- Motivated to work within a multidisciplinary setting
- Able to work flexible shift patterns
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Enjoy working with patients who may present with challenging behaviours and have complex mental health problems
- You will have to write reports and attend: CPA's, Tribunals and Managers Hearings.
- You will be trained in MAYBO method of de-escalation and physical restraint
- You will have supervision when required to ensure you are able to talk about your experiences - so please take this into consideration before applying.
John Munroe Group offers the registered nurse applicant:
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
All senior staff nurse appointments are subject to the following:
- Working within a highly professional and motivated team
- Excellent remuneration.
- 6.6 weeks (equivalent to 33 days) annual leave entitlement.
- Double time for working bank holidays
- Time and a half over time rate.
- Ongoing free training opportunities and continuous professional development
- Enrolled pension scheme (after qualifying period) with JMG contribution
- Full RCNi revalidation package - saving over £50 per year.
- Travel claim - 0.20 pence per mile to and from work.
- Free uniform
- Free parking
An enhanced DBS and two references.
Plus the John Munroe Group has a zero tolerance towards recreational drugs and use of alcohol at work.