Social Media Executive Chi Chi London
is the prettiest brand in the UK & we want you to be a part of our dream. Join us and help grow the brand into the number one occasion wear specialist worldwide. Our focus is dynamic digital growth & with your strategy and ideas, we know we can achieve it together. We're a young brand, with room for you to progress, explore your potential and deliver something we can all be proud of. We like to be disruptive, think outside the box and move at lightening pace. We don't expect perfection, just to do your best. If you're determined, willing to jump on this roller coaster and have a fantastic time in the process, then you're already in the right place!
Nominated Best Digital retailer
& Best App
(Drapers Digital Awards) / Fast Track 100 Company - 49th fastest growing private company in the UK
- (Sunday Times / Virgin)The Role
- Reporting into the Head of Digital
- ou'll be responsible for leading the creation of on-brand social content on a variety of different social channels to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business as well as forming key relationships with influencers across social media platforms
- Working closely with the photography team to capture relevant and useful content
- Remain ahead of all relevant cultural moments, calendar dates, current events and trends across the fashion industry
- Ability to create content for both organic, boosted and paid formats, with a clear understanding of the difference between the three
- Create a regular publishing and marketing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our brand, finding new and exciting ways to engage with customers via social media channels to drive awareness and conversation
- Monitor and report performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Preparing budget quotations for projects and monitoring expenditure against this i.e. social media spend, digital influencer initiatives, content shoots etc.
- Be a constant champion for social media in the business, with one eye on what our competitors are doing
What are we like to work for?
- An enthusiastic team player with a genuine understanding and obsession of social media
- An individual with a hands on approach
- Knowledge of photoshop
- Substantial experience creating brilliant social media content for brands
- Impeccable organisation skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to act as an ambassador for the brand
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats
- An interest in fashion, trends and style and our cultural icons
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet/post by using effective storytelling techniques
So what's in it for you? Working for Chi Chi London will offer you plenty of career development and support as we are committed to offering high standards of training. A key factor in our success is our focus on people. We are looking for people who are passionate about working within fashion retail, dedicated to driving sales and above all, excited about the future with Chi Chi London.The Benefits
28 days paid holiday a year/ Birthday off / Pension scheme / 30% staff discount / Discounts across over 200 gyms nationwide / Free Mobile Phone Insurance / Discounts on train & cinema tickets plus lots more!Location
North London (Enfield) *15 minutes by train from Liverpool Street Station & 5 minutes by train from Tottenham Hale Station