The Solutions Architect
role is focussed in two key areas; End Customer/Delivery and Advisory/Proposition Development.
Working with some of Engage ESMs strategic clients, key responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills:
- Oversee the quality and integration of the solution architecture, design integrity and communications, and the interface between applications, legacy systems, component libraries, content repositories and supporting databases.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with Sales and the Delivery team, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment.
- Liaise between the client, vendors, project management and the technical team on questions, issues, revisions to any solution architecture.
- Advise project management and the client on the solution architecture options, their impacts and decisions.
- Advise project management and the client on the impact of new technologies on their existing technical and information system environment.
- Work closely with project management and delivery teams to assist the planning and review of project schedules, project reviews and gap analysis.
- Supporting business and practice development activities relating to our growing ServiceNow market offering including pre-sales activities and proof of concepts.
- Leading the development of innovative market solution offerings based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer to propose and govern any technical offerings and go-to-market strategies.
- Work closely with Consultant Development to ensure training and learning are aligned with company implementation methodologies.
- Contribution to industry events e.g. speaking slots as appropriate.
To qualify for the role you must demonstrate skills and experiences in the following:
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Proven ability to provide compelling and robust solutions to solve complex client's problems.
- Managed technical teams of ServiceNow transformation projects.
- Advanced understanding of ServiceNow development practices and experience in implementing ServiceNow in large and complex environments across the SDLC.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integrated solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, challenging and varied environment.
- Be prepared to travel.
- Must have legal authorisation to work in the UK.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and Application Developer.
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation (ITSM, CSM, HR, ITOM etc.)
- Certified in ITIL v3/4 Foundation or higher certifications.
- UK wide (vacancies also exist in France, Germany, Netherlands and Poland)
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Engage ESM does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Engage ESM employees or any other company location. Engage ESM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.