Project Manager (Field Based - UK Travel required) Location:
Upto £55,000 + 15% Bonus and Car Allowance.
New Chapter are currently supporting a much-loved global brand in the search for a Project Manager - Field Based. Reporting directly into the head of Projects you will be shaping the future of this business by managing the full project lifecycle from conception to completion with excellent stakeholder management. You will have experience of managing multiple parties and coming in line with budget requirements.
*** This is a National role and travel will be required - you will be situated at a main manufacturing site (Manchester, Shropshire, Bridgewater, Scotland) ***
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual looking for true variance within their next opportunity; dealing with changing environments, engagement of new people, new ideas and continual learning.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of projects on time to the required quality to the designed specification as agreed and signed off by project specialists and stakeholders.
- Understand the unique challenges of project management within a live FMCG environment and deliver best in class solutions.
- Play an active part in continuously improving our systems and business and support improvement activities/events within all areas.
- Have awareness of Total Cost of Ownership to deliver the appropriate fit for purpose solution.
- Ensure project budgets are closely controlled ensuring forecast spend is apparent at all times from concept to closure.
- Coaching and mentoring of site leadership teams with overall end to end management of minor capital projects.
- Management and adherence to the project management process and investment process for technical investment within Group (major capitals and minor in non-manufacturing environments)
- Ensure all project completion and handover documentation are submitted to the relevant site teams.
- Ensure adherence to the change management process as listed in the project management process.
- Support the wider project team to deliver the OGSM of the business.
Key skills & experience:
- Proven experience in managing Engineering Projects
- HNC / HND in relevant subject - essential.
- Project Management background/qualification
- Microsoft project
- Effective communication (oral / written) skills.
- Ability to operate across all levels within the business
*Full UK Driving Licence is also required.
This is a great role in which to become part of a global business, it opens so many doors to future career progression and as such if you're looking to make a move it should be with a view of developing a career with your next company. This role offers an attractive basic with up to 10% bonus potential the use of a company car with fuel card and private healthcare.