+++++++++++ Software Engineers - Data Engineers+++++++++++
+++Levels AVP - SVP +++ Competitive package +++ London Based+++
I have some fantastic opportunities for Software Engineers and Data Engineers to work on a Greenfield Programme.
My Client is looking to build a new margining and risk management platform is looking for excellent engineers with our without finance background to come and join :-)
The Team is able to leverage on its own technology stack and set of tools to achieve its objectives, which include the following: dedicated R runtime environment (R Studio server, R Shiny server), MongoDB, Qlik Sense, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Confluence, Unix (and Windows) servers.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn about a unique business within the finance industry. Although this role focuses on the engineering aspects, members of the team are encouraged to learn and gain knowledge beyond their role.
• Works with system owners to resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules
• Develop and maintain R Shiny applications
• Actively engage in introducing standards, improving practices, and training others.
• Participate in architecture and solution design (including backend considerations)
• Project Management support
• As the team is in charge of administrating its own technology stack, the candidate is also expected to be involved with those aspects.
Candidate Profile/ Key Skills
• Demonstrable work experience in R and R Shiny
• Hands on experience in building data (pre) processing flows/ solving data issues
• Autonomy, strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge of MongoDB is an advantage (commercial or personal project)
............to find out more please apply :-)
Please note : You must be eligible to work in the UK