C++ Software Developer
An exciting new role has been created for a Software Developer to join an industry leading business, focused on new product development. Your core focus will be the software development of their next generation product line and your skills set will include C++, Linux (embedded desired) and OpenCV, Boost or STL.
The successful software developer will join a growing R&D team working out of their Frimley based offices. You will be expected to contribute to the development, testing and maintenance of new products. You will be working as part of a team, so strong communication skills are a must whilst any experience working in an agile or unit testing environment is desirable.
The core skills required include:
- Experience with C/C++ in an embedded environment.
- Experience with Linux development, preferable on an embedded platform.
- Some experience of OpenCV, STL, Boost.
- Some Qt and/or web user interface development experience.
- Unit testing and working in an Agile environment.
- Some Windows development experience.
In return my client is offering a strong salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits. Based in the Frimley area they offer onsite parking and are easily commutable via the likes of: Reading, Basingstoke, Slough, Maidenhead, Bracknell and Wokingham to name just a few.
Hit the apply button below for immediate consideration and all the details.
**Throughout the COVID pandemic you will be working from home and the interview process will be done remotely.