Aish Technologies are looking to recruit for an experienced and enthusiastic Quality Engineer to join our expanding Quality Assurance team.
The Quality Engineer will need to have a quality qualification and experience to ensure successful assistance is provided to the quality team to help in preparation for audits whilst carrying out Quality audits (In-house and at suppliers /sub-contractors) and effectively reporting to management and making recommendations and suggestions to improve efficiency, safety and costs.
If you have an enthusiastic can-do attitude and like working in a structured and systematic manner and like improving efficiency of audits, then we would love to hear from you. The Successful Quality Engineer's responsibilities include:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Quality Engineer's opportunity:
- Creation and update of documents and spreadsheets using Microsoft software tools.
- Physical examination of hardware to verify configuration status and conformity.
- The examination and interpretation of electronic data to verify configuration status.
- Collation of records in support of physical configuration audits and acceptance of hardware.
- Preparation of Quality Management System documentation under guidance of Quality Assurance staff.
- Liaison with customers and hosting acceptance events.
About Aish Technologies:
- Ability to read drawings, wiring schedules and product specifications.
- Quality Assurance related qualifications such as C&G 743, IQA A3, Lead Assessor qualification, IQA Diploma in Quality Assurance or a suitable degree would be a distinct advantage.
- Must be enthusiastic and proactive.
- Good communication skills required.
Aish Technologies is a design and manufacturing company that specialises in the protection of electronic equipment in harsh environments. The company has a history that extends back over 100 years and has an enviable reputation across the world. We pride ourselves on promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level and above all being a great place to work.Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Quality Engineer's role:
- Holiday entitlements of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Death in Service as per the relevant scheme.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working hours.