We're Lowell. Haven't heard of us? Then let us say hello.
You may not know us, but our reputation's growing. We help our customers pay off their debts in practical and affordable ways. And, we do it honestly, ethically, and without any confusing legal jargon. We're expanding quickly, and looking for people who really want to help our customers turn their finances around. People who really want to make a difference. People like you?So that's us. Now, let's talk about your role.
- You'll be here to help design and implement an effective first line of defence monitoring framework for third party suppliers deemed a critical outsource provider by the business. This includes managing and leading the reviews of third party relationships.
- You'll be testing and reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems and controls in operation, including adherence to process, policy and compliance with all relevant legal and statutory requirements.
- You'll Identify and implement opportunities to improve the effectiveness of operational processes and controls and reduce incidents and complaints.
- You'll need to develop and build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved with the management and monitoring of third party suppliers.
- You'll need to ensure that all third party suppliers adhere to Treating Customers Fairly and Conduct Risk principles. Including assessing whether they comply to complaint handling procedures. All part of making sure our customers are at the heart of everything we do and ensuring they get the best customer service possible.
- You'll need to undertake site visits, as required, to third party suppliers to review and assess the quality of operational process and controls.
- You'll formally report all reviews and findings using the approved suite of documentation to all relevant stakeholders.
- You'll be able to use all your great ideas to contribute towards the development of a first line of defence MI and reporting suite.
- You may need to conduct any ad-hoc reviews of tasks as requested.
- You'll romote a risk and control culture both with external suppliers and within the Operational Assurance department.
- You'll take ownership of issues and findings and successfully remediate in line with agreed timescales.
- You'll carry out regular regulatory horizon scanning.
?How do we say thank you?
You have a huge impact on our success and our rewards reflect this. With us you'll get:
- A competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- A on target bonus
- 3% flexible benefits; whether you're into fitness or extra holidays, there's something for you
- 25 days holiday!!
- Our on-site subsidised restaurant serves great food all day.
- Cancel your gym membership we have one onsite, it's free!
- Keep your travel costs down with a free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre.
Once you get here, you'll still be going places. We really want to work with you to make your career what you want it to be, so we offer a load of different opportunities to help you develop.What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a financial services environment is desirable
- Relevant business qualification would be desirable
- Proven track record of building collaborative business to business relationships with third parties.
- Strong and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and partners.
- Working knowledge of the FCA Handbook including High Level Standards PRIN and SYSC, specialist sourcebooks CONC and dispute resolution DISP.
- Ability to discharge a risk based outsource monitoring plan.
- Drives change to working practices to maintain and enhance Lowell brand.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities whilst maintaining quality.
- Comfortable working on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a Collections and Recoveries environment is desirable
- Analytical skills.
If this role sounds like the one for you, join the Lowell family and take the first step in starting your career. We can't wait to speak to you! #WeSeeYou