RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a well established manufacturing business who were founded in 1972 to design and manufacture bespoke loadcells.
We are proud of our reputation for providing quality products and services and our clients include NASA, Tesler and various Formula 1 Teams.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of our excellent and experienced Assembly team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Application of strain gauges
* Fine wiring of electrical circuits using manual soldering manipulation of bridge circuit components
* Production, cleaning and finishing of loadcells
* Assembly of loadcell products, cables, resistors, labels, mechanical components
* Electrical testing PC and analogue/digital instruments
* Fault finding and repairs
* Management of production systems and documentation
Interested? Don't hesitate! Go to the "Apply now" section