Assistant Manager - £18-20k DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join a well-established high-street opticians and hearing centre. You will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of professionalism and growing a successful customer-focused business alongside the Branch Manager. This is a full time, permanent position based in Witney. Offering a competitive salary of £18 - 20k DOE, plus other fantastic benefits below.
- Trustworthy, honest, committed and works with integrity.
- Professional, hands-on, self-motivated self-starter with an aptitude to learn new skills, rise to a challenge and approach tasks with a "can-do" attitude.
- Team focused with the ability to encourage and motivate others to deliver the best possible service, whilst being able to manage their own workload.
- Comfortable working in a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at various levels, internally and externally.
- Flexible, organised and diligent with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to customer care.
Qualifications, training, and experience required:
- Experience of people management/development.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn, driving enthusiasm within a team
- Good team working skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Competent computer skills.
- Previous experience of management (desired but not required).
- Competitive salary
- Holiday - 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension - The Company provides the government pension - The Peoples Pension
- Any other benefits - Staff discount vouchers on Eye tests, glasses, contact lenses, hearing tests, hearing aids.
- Full training, support and guidance will be given by a buddy Assistant Manager.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Lance @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back all applications however if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this, unfortunately, means that you have been unsuccessful.