- Acting in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct
- Delivering hands on patient centred care, maintaining accurate record keeping and safe administration of medication.
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised care plans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their holistic needs are met.
- Prioritising and delivering care in a timely manner whilst reacting to the emergent needs of residents.
- Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Lead and supervise a team of care workers, including undertaking supervisions & appraisals
- Mentor, coach and develop junior staff
- Adhering to local policy and procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A Nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
- Experience of nursing individuals with complex medical, psychological and social needs
- Experience of producing well developed care plans & risk assessments
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Experience and proven ability of leading, motivating and mentoring a team
If you would like further details about this role, please contact Adele Burton on 01943 889900.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £17.25 (days) £18.25 (nights) /hour
- Supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available: