Senior Consultant - Identity & Access Management
Adeptis Group is looking for an experienced Identity & Access Management Consultant, in London, on behalf of a global consulting superpower who is investing heavily into the space due to an impressive increase in demand for their services.
You will be working in a fast-paced consulting company with the responsibility of leading and delivering IAM related projects for customers all across the UK. Your role as a senior in the team is to set the example but also inspire your colleagues. Additionally, you will be responsible for helping the practice grow and developing new business opportunities to grow the portfolio practice.
What will you do:
- Deliver secure access control with existing and new modern applications
- Assess, develop and implement the access control procedures
- Identify IAM problems and present the key solutions to meet the clients' requirements
- Be a leader in an experienced and talented IAM team solving complex yet exciting problems for a diverse set of customers
- Act as a subject matter expert for related technical disciplines that support IAM
What do you need:
- Strong experience in Identity Access Management platforms, e.g: Sailpoint, CyberArk and ForgeRock, etc
- Strong experience in security architecture and information security best practise, with ISO27001 and ISF Standards
- Knowledge in the IAM technologies: SAML, OAuth and OpenID
- Background in a consulting environment
- Previous experience interacting with clients and key project stakeholders
- Strong teamwork skills and a proactive approach to work and achieve the clients' needs.
- The opportunity to work for a key fast pace global consulting firm
- The opportunity to travel in the UK and internationally
- Competitive salary and training package
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.