Every company has a story to tell, and when you have a great story about how your products or services were built to change lives, you want to share it with others.
Launched in early 2020, our company started with one aim, the continuous delivery of reliable and creative healthcare products, using advanced technologies from all over the world. We specialise in the Medical Supplies (PPE) & HealthTech Industries and with 30 years of experience under our belt we have launched a new company that has already proven to be a huge success. We are working with some of the world's largest non-profit and intergovernmental organisations, focusing on the fulfilment of multibillion purchase orders. As a company we have achieved that by building strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
At Humanitas Global Logistics we are always on the lookout for talented individuals with passion, commitment, wanting to be part of an entrepreneurial and vibrant team and a creative vision. If this sounds like you, please review the job description below and apply with your CV.
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to set up the procurement system, design and implement procurement procedures and manage the supply of goods. We require somebody with exception relationship management skills, and who ideally has a background in sourcing medical suppliers within Asia.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Devise and implement procurement policies and procedures
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement