At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises-including the largest internet platforms-from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It's an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.About This Role
In our newest growth hire, you will be one of the core members of the Ecosystem Integration team. Our team builds the bridges between our product and our customers. You will work to maximize the impact of our product by designing integrations with the most different software, such as AWS, Cloudflare, Splunk, and more.What you'll be doing;
Who You Are
- As a core member of the software engineering team, you will be responsible for designing, planning, creating & maintaining software, and delivering code reviews, whilst using best practice techniques for continuous integration & delivery.
- We work with a huge variety of products and this role will require you to dive deep into implementation details, often with minimal information. We know that research comes before development, so you'll need to examine how things work and design the best solution for it.
- We have a flat, open, and collaborative organisation, so you'll be expected to provide feedback, up-skill your peers, and generate movement to help White Ops improve how it operates.
- Learning! Our customers work in different ecosystems and you will get the opportunity to learn something new every day and share your successes with your team.
What's in it for you?
- Whether you're a bedroom coder or you have a degree in computer science, we want a software engineer who loves to code, develop, and run software for some cool projects.
- A Python expert. You know, love and breathe all things Python and have opinions on what is "pythonic" and what isn't.
- You love automation! So much so that the thought of repeating the same task twice horrifies you.
- A wearer of all hats! Your job will require a variety of skills, some old and definitely some new. You're excited to work on different things and acquire new skills.
- Continuous learning and exposure to how the biggest players in the market work (AWS, GCP, Splunk, Cloudflare. You name it, we are going to need to know how it works.
- An investment into your learning and development designed by you and your goals.
An opportunity to boost your creativity and own it. We don't have off-the-shelf solutions, we know what we need to do, but it's up to you to decide 'how'.
- Visibility & exposure. White Ops champions people's successes. You will have the ability to showcase your work and discuss your approaches.
- Real problems ahead: you will not work on some custom internal-only solutions. You will be at the edge of our ecosystem, in close contact with our customers. That means that everything you learn is commonly used across the industry, every bit of knowledge will matter for the future!
Sounds exciting? That's because it is! We're looking for people who want the opportunity to make a big impact and level up in their career. We can't wait to hear from you.Benefits & Perks
Life At White Ops
- Unlimited holiday
- Stock options
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.